POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Update: Death of a five-star planet : Re: Update: Death of a five-star planet Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update: Death of a five-star planet
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 27 Apr 1999 19:47:53
Message: <37263e99.0@news.povray.org>
Atmosphere looks nice (though I'd say a bit too dense for vacuum ;)
The lighting is a bit weird, with these sharp transitions of black/blue. I
guess it's because of the HF resolution.
The landscape really should have more texture. Some crand, a some splotches
of different colour. Also, there should be lots  of rubble and larger
boulders - if you feel like going to so much trouble. One could probably
write a macro to do this. But not me, not now.

Margus