POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castles : Re: Castles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castles
From: Spider
Date: 27 Apr 1999 16:04:49
Message: <3725F3C9.9A9B731D@bahnhof.se>
Hmm, the HF looks really good, and I'd really like to see how this evolves. the
frame idea is interesting, something coming up on IRTC someday, I assume :-)
As for the background, it doesn't come out that great(it's good, but there is a
feeling of "wrong" to it)

The castles look very nice, another thing to keep my eyes on...

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]