POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Death of a five star planet : Re: Death of a five star planet Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Death of a five star planet
From: Josh English
Date: 27 Apr 1999 11:56:58
Message: <3725D007.1E86E4B@spiritone.com>
I think that the lighting of the earth would make the lunar landscape a
lotbrighter, the fog seems to be lit fromthe sun, but it is far below the
horizion, while the earth in the distance is lit from above....

Otherwise it's a good image that you can work with. I'm not sure what the five
stars are supossed to be, tho

Josh