POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media and Atmosphere (jpg ~125k) : Media and Atmosphere (jpg ~125k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Media and Atmosphere (jpg ~125k)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 27 Apr 1999 11:44:10
Message: <3725CD3A.E9AB1FE0@virginia.edu>
Well, I recently had someone ask me how to convert my scene Darklight
into POVRay 3.1 since I had made extensive use of atmosphere in the
image.  Last night, avoiding my mounds of schoolwork, I made an
attempt.  The images aren't the same, but I think they are rather
close.  Since you have seen the original, I will post the new image and
the link to the one on my web page.  Let me know what you think.

Steve

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'darkli~1.jpg' (119 KB)