POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is not a Rollex WATCH : Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH (no, it's a horn now) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH (no, it's a horn now)
From: bankspad
Date: 27 Apr 1999 11:24:02
Message: <3725C45F.A28CFD43@pacbell.net>
I need to step in and back-up Ken here. What brought me to this group to begin with
was
this very thing - exrusions and splines - several months later I get the answer I'm
looking
for ( not the default "get a modeler like moray or spatch" ) , however it is tossed
rather
casually into a message buried in a thread that know one in 2 weeks time will remeber
that
it is even here. This I stumbled upon quite by accident  - but I wonder how many
thousands
that may look and lurk here between now and forever will not benefit from other's hard
work
and discoveries if that data is not stored in the places that claim to have that data
stored there - imagine your O/S putting files wherever it felt like and suddenly you
need
to find a file somewhere under some drive in some folder or sub-folder or sub-sub
folder on
your 8+ gig hard drive.    ;-]

KB-