POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castles : Castles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Castles
From: Nathan O'Brien
Date: 27 Apr 1999 09:50:15
Message: <3725BC18.A387140E@no13.net>
Hi all.

Here's a test image that I thought I'd post for some comment. (As it is
a test it doesn't get the 13 name or logo as yet).

The features I'm testing are.

1. Background image macro. I used an image made with Terragen
2. Quick and easy height field and material_map macro used for the
foreground
3. Image framing using a set of INI files and +C (continue trace)
option. The The main image is a different scene file from the two frame
sections.
4. A set of building macros to make castles. It will be based on the
macro set I used for my last IRTC entry.
--
regards

Nathan O'Brien
no1### [at] no13net