POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is not a Rollex WATCH : Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH
From: Spider
Date: 27 Apr 1999 13:48:39
Message: <3725A0D1.16490F@bahnhof.se>
You just proved that I really am interested in math. at least in it's
"practical" form. I'm not too sure that I am grateful. (I have loathed the way
we learn it here, and I still do.)

Well, I see your point(some fiddling in pascal made the "trick" :-) thankyou.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]