POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Transmit and filter array : Re: Transmit and filter array Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmit and filter array
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 26 Apr 1999 22:52:39
Message: <372519D9.5C21B77D@home.com>
This is great! But perhaps it would look better if the floor was less brightly
coloured. Try a darker yellow and green, or perhaps a single colour I don't
really know the result. Also perhaps you should change the lighting angle, it
is hard to tell which is the sphere and which is the shadow in the more
translucent objects.