POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is not a Rollex WATCH : Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH
From: Spider
Date: 26 Apr 1999 20:00:28
Message: <3724ECD7.46FDDE13@bahnhof.se>
Hmm.. I have been trying to make a horn for some while, without any success at
all. i'll make some scans of the object I'm trying to create, and I'd like to
know a bit more of the procedure you used when you made yours.(yep, I know it's
a program, but I still want to know more:-)

As for the image, It looks good, although I have noo idea about what it is...
Ok, a clock of sorts, with precision.. ok, how did you say I was to use it?
(what time is it in the image?)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]