POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New TGAMosaic and a little dog : New TGAMosaic and a little dog Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  New TGAMosaic and a little dog
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 26 Apr 1999 18:02:13
Message: <3724D37E.80085F9E@uncc.edu>
I worked on my little utility TGAMosaic this weekend, following some
of Ken's suggestions (many thanks!). It now allows a little more
animation capability and reduces output file size considerably. A few
other changes have been thrown in as well. You can download the new
version at http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi/, or just see more samples.

    Here's a sample of the output, using one of my vicious beasts as a
model.

Andy

--

--------------------
"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'priscilla.jpg' (59 KB)