POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is not a Rollex WATCH : Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 26 Apr 1999 08:27:51
Message: <37244db7.0@news.povray.org>
Hi Steve,
Thanks for giving your advice, but I have some problems with your answer :

1) +ACo-Kewl+ACo- is not in my dictionnary, do you have any synonym ?

2) There is no teardrop shape, no blob but many thingies in this scene so
which one do you mean the big sphere in the background ? I will try +ACE-

Philippe

Steve a +AOk-crit dans le message +ADw-37243143.DEB5AE1B+AEA-ndirect.co.uk+AD4-...
+AD4-Kewl.  Put some mist in the teardrop/bolb thingies.
+AD4-