POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too ! : Re: ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too !
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 26 Apr 1999 08:01:35
Message: <37244837.3B616139@remove-this.reading.ac.uk>
A valid point, and well made.

I must confess to performing the heinous action described by Ken,
posting source as a reply to a reply to an image of mine.

The problem, I guess, is that someone sees an image, says "Hey, that's
nice. Can I have the source?" And of course we say "Sure! Here it is,
enjoy!" being such nice, well balanced individuals that we are, thrilled
that someone thinks our code is worth seeing, eager to spread good will
and intellectual understanding ( ... etc, etc ... ;-).

So maybe now that the point has been brought up we can remember to pause
before hitting the send key, to think whether it should be going to that
particular news group or whether a quick "Sure! I'll post it to ..."
would be a better reply.

Well, that's enough filosifising from me for this week :-)

	Mike Andrews.