POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GIF, TGA, PNG lib : Re: GIF, TGA, PNG lib Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GIF, TGA, PNG lib
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 26 Apr 1999 06:59:02
Message: <372438e6.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone answering my question, your answers gave me the
opportunity to discover the PGM format, which is so simple that it doesn't
need any external lib to manipulate the values (I'm not speaking about
display)

I still have some problem reading (and writing) a PGM file with pov so I
switched to C/C++ (my favorite), when the macro is running as I want, I'll
try again with pov to avoid calling an EXE before rendering : I know nobody
like that (me neither)

Philippe