POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano : Re: Piano Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 26 Apr 1999 06:31:49
Message: <37243285.0@news.povray.org>
Nathan R. Zwalsh wrote in message <37225297.AEB9AF68@fatnet.net>...
    >Here's a Piano that i made using Rhino & pov.  I know that the keys are
wrong,
    >Please give me any critisim other than the keys
    >The Piano and Colums  (in the back ground, focal blured for her
pleasure) were moddeled in rhino the >keys were an image map. Sorrry i lost
the source file in a
    >bad hard drive mishap (thats another story) It also appeaers to be
floating in mid air

    >Ive been using pov for about 6 months when i made this:

    Not bad.

    From the looks of the shadow and reflections on the ground it appears as
though the piano and

    chair are both floating.

    Gail

    * gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
    * http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
       My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features