POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Eric's wife's second picture - 26k jpg : Re: Eric's wife's second picture - 26k jpg Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eric's wife's second picture - 26k jpg
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 26 Apr 1999 02:25:12
Message: <3723f8b8.0@news.povray.org>
Eric's wife here.

Ian Burgmyer <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> That looks pretty darn nice!  Keep up the good work!

Thank you.  I plan to keep on learning till I get good.  I hope to get
better some day.  But I'll never be as good as my husband.  His web page
(link below) was all done in POV.

> P.S. Did you do that using a modeler program, or a POV-Ray script?  I'm
also
> new at raytracing.

It's all POV script.

Cheryl

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was
convincing people he didn't exist..."
- Verbal Kent.
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree