POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Alan Kong
Date: 23 Apr 1999 02:02:43
Message: <3723f7aa.78124529@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:02:38 -0400, "Nicholas DePetrillo"
<N1h### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>those stupid
>modeling programs liek moray are ...

  Hi, Nicholas. Very intriguing image. Could you post your scene
source, complete with any image maps for textures, in the appropriate
group? Since it took only minutes to render we could *all* enjoy
tracing your image on our own machines.

  By the way, you may not have realized that Lutz, who is Moray's
author, is a member of the POV-Team. If I may offer a suggestion: it
isn't necessary to make provocative statements to get our attention.
Let your artwork stand on its own merits.

--
Alan
povray.org - official home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer