POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 26 Apr 1999 00:29:51
Message: <3723DEEE.C9EA421@home.com>
Has anyone seen the screensaver at:

http://www.areteis.com/screen.htm (Link provided by xweb further up in the post)

? Its very similar to his movie! I also checked out areteis's home page. They
offer a 14 day free trial of their software which help to produce these images,
its a plugin for Softimage, Maya and Power Animator. He could have easily
created these images with a pirated copy of one of these and the trial plugin.

Nicholas: If you are going to use ANYTHING like these tools then the least you
can do is mention that you used them and not say that you created them out of
your own artistic skills and sweat and blood in Pov-Ray. If I am wrong then
simply post the Pov-Ray Source Code you used and I'll take everything back.