POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: The Ceiling Light From My Second Image : Re: The Ceiling Light From My Second Image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Ceiling Light From My Second Image
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 25 Apr 1999 18:33:38
Message: <37238BA0.4BAE2AED@home.com>
I like this image. The lens flare you used really helps to give an impression of
a BRIGHT light, I fell like squinting just looking at it. I too have to note the
textures but since you just slapped then together I won't make a big deal about
it. One thing though, please try and attach all your images to any posts and not
make then inline images, some people don't have the latest browser and can't see
these.