POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano : Re: Piano (loads of comments here) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano (loads of comments here)
From: Dearmad
Date: 25 Apr 1999 14:28:55
Message: <372353B3.CEE1D93@noplace.nowhere>
Ken wrote:
<snip>

>    I seem to recall from most of the pianos I have played, and certainly
> from the two that I own, the keys don't end ubruptly at a flat face as
> it appears here. There is usualy a stepped box over the tail of the keys
> before they enter the enclosure. There might be some models like this but
> I don't recall having seen any.

Glad to see a fellow nitpicker posting... :o)

seriously though, so as not to dishearten the original poster- take the
suggestions you want and THROW OUT ALL THE REST- remember it's your
picture, not ours.  What looks good to your sensibility is what you
should do.

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, raytraced images,
and DTA can be found at: