POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00!
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 25 Apr 1999 13:40:50
Message: <37234592.0@news.povray.org>
> Nice :) The 3 legged table must have been a bit of a pain to get the legs
> mesh with the table top correctly - and it's obvious you are using CSG.

Actually, I got so ticked with trying to CSG the legs (to trim them,
somewhat) that I just stuck the top of the leg inside the table top, and
through the floor. :)

> However, for vases, you might look at Lathe objects. Nothing wrong with
your
> vase, but lathes are more flexible.

Lathe objects?  Muah? :)

Ok, I'll look into it :P

> Only one complaint. That wallpaper! I'd hate to wake up with a hangover in
> room covered in THAT stuff!

To be honest, ME TOO!!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments!  I'll probably raytrace a view of the light
(yes, there IS a ceiling light!) and post it in a few minutes. . .

-Ian