POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00!
From: Charles Krause
Date: 25 Apr 1999 13:34:42
Message: <37234422.0@news.povray.org>
>Well, here's another one!  I think it's WAAAAAY better then my last one!
>
>Comments, suggestions, and criticisms are welcome :)
>
>Also, the file is JPEG (not PNG, like my last one) and more
>bandwidth-friendly :)

Nice :) The 3 legged table must have been a bit of a pain to get the legs to
mesh with the table top correctly - and it's obvious you are using CSG.
However, for vases, you might look at Lathe objects. Nothing wrong with your
vase, but lathes are more flexible.

Only one complaint. That wallpaper! I'd hate to wake up with a hangover in a
room covered in THAT stuff!