POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano : Re: Piano Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 25 Apr 1999 13:32:24
Message: <37234344.96AB2D8F@iro.umontreal.ca>
Nathan R. Zwalsh wrote:

>  Here's a Piano that i made using Rhino & pov.  I know that the keys are
> wrong,
> Please give me any critisim other than the keys
>
> The Piano and Colums  (in the back ground, focal blured for her pleasure) were
> moddeled in rhino the keys were an image map. Sorrry i lost the source file in
> bad hard drive mishap (thats another story) It also appeaers to be floating in
> mid air

Cute! Looks like a tiny toy piano, of the kind old landlandies
collect...Probably due to the finish?

Best,

    S.

> Nathan R. Zwalsh
> nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon