POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too ! : Re: ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATTENTION: Everyone - Yes You Too !
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 25 Apr 1999 13:11:38
Message: <37233eba.0@news.povray.org>
Post it in the right group, dangit :)

Just kidding.  I think this is well said.  People need to PAY ATTENTION TO
GROUP NAMES.  (sorry for the caps, trying to prove a point)

I'm sick of people putting images in the scene-files and animations in the
images area and vice-versa.  Even if I first posted a day or two ago, I've
been checking out these groups consistently for a few months.  I've seen too
much of this incorrect-group posting.

Oh well. . .can't really do anything about it.  Too bad this group isn't
moderated.  :P

-Ian