POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") : Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created")
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 25 Apr 1999 10:11:27
Message: <372314D4.DBF69F7E@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Ken wrote:

> Axel Hecht wrote:
> >
> > Steve wrote:
<...>

>   That may well be true but I have always been much better looking that
> that. See image that started this thread for reference to my personal

That may very well be acknowladging the fact that your server must have
been running povray, while dust-puppies server was propably somewhere
doing apache and nsfd.

:-)

> resemblence. I will say that his dry since of humor seems to mirror
> my own to a large degree.

I admit that I have the strange feeling, both of you are not really from
this world. So perhaps what seems like a struggle with reality for us
humble flesh folks is just some kind of server-side-humor.

Axel