POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Alan Kong
Date: 23 Apr 1999 02:02:45
Message: <3722f633.77749372@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:39:46 -0400, Alexander Enzmann
<xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote:

>It could use: shadows, reflection, an IOR other than 1.0 in the crystal,
>and a little A-A.  Hmmm, doesn't POV-Ray do those?  The texture on the
>band looks remarkably like an environment map - but POV-Ray doesn't do
>that.  curious.

  Hi, Xander. You are a skeptical fellow, aren't you?

  I'd certainly encourage Mr. DePetrillo to post his scene source,
complete with any necessary image maps, in the appropriate group.

--
Alan
povray.org - official home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer