POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray going down!!!!! : Re: Moray going down!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray going down!!!!!
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 25 Apr 1999 02:14:55
Message: <3722a4cf.0@news.povray.org>
Not everyone's made of money, ya know.  Heck, I'm a student with no source
of income (I'm still in 8th grade and 14).  How am I supposed to purchase
the registered copy of Moray (which I LOVE) and Paint Shop Pro (which I ALSO
love!)?  Maybe in a few years when I'm allowed to work, yes, but now?  No.

Not everyone has money to spend.

-Ian