POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is not a Rollex WATCH : Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is not a Rollex WATCH
From: Ken
Date: 25 Apr 1999 03:30:16
Message: <3722B60F.F7634BA1@pacbell.net>
Ph Gibone wrote:

> And it's not even AWSOME, but fine enough for me, what do you think :
> Comments, Hurrahs, Criticisms are warmly welcome (I'd like to improve)!
>
> Philippe

  Ok so it definitely is not a Rollex (tm) brand watch. Awesom is
something that will create a feeling of awe in someone. I'm not
sure I am feeling awe right now but I do like the symetry of the
object.
 I am left with one question though. If it is not a Rollex (tm)
watch, and for that matter it doesn't even look like any kind of
watch from what I can tell, just what exactly, is it ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net