POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished - for now.... : Re: Finished - for now.... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished - for now....
From: Ken
Date: 25 Apr 1999 03:04:10
Message: <3722AFF1.9105F88E@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I think this is as far as I'm going to take this image I've to much else to
> do and explore.
>
> All the best
>
> Mick

  I will add my nod of approval. This would fit in nicely with a yearly
art festival held locally. It's called the Laguna Art's Festival and
it attracts artists from not only around the US but several from
out of the country attend it as well. Imagery like this is very popular,
if not trademark for the event, and your image would not be out of place
there at all. Most of the art presented are oil paintings, hand drawings,
and lithographs but there have been some inclusions of computer generated
art in the past couple of years or so. They seem to attract a lot of
attention when people hear "no sir, this was not done in a paint program"
and that were other means employed to produce it. The prices for the
computer generated art were not as attractive on the other hand. While
admittedly the work was good the artist impression of it's value seemed
dubious to me.

Regards,

--
Ken Tyler