POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano : Piano Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Piano
From: Nathan R  Zwalsh
Date: 24 Apr 1999 20:26:33
Message: <37225297.AEB9AF68@fatnet.net>
Here's a Piano that i made using Rhino & pov.  I know that the keys are
wrong,
Please give me any critisim other than the keys

The Piano and Colums  (in the back ground, focal blured for her
pleasure) were moddeled in rhino the keys were an image map. Sorrry i
lost the source file in a
bad hard drive mishap (thats another story) It also appeaers to be
floating in mid air

Ive been using pov for about 6 months when i made this:
[Image]

Nathan R. Zwalsh
nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\temp\nsmailpu.jpeg.jpg' (109 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\temp\nsmailpu.jpeg.jpg'
c:\temp\nsmailpu.jpeg.jpg