POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx] : Re: Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx]
From: Peter Houston
Date: 24 Apr 1999 20:10:18
Message: <37224f5a.0@news.povray.org>
>Does this mean you have updated the file? It appears to have the same name
>as your previous version, so I thought I would ask.
>
>GrimDude
>vos### [at] arkansasnet

Yes, the new version (2.0) should be on my site tommorrow night, I'm
updating my pages at the moment.

These are the changes since version 1.0

* Remodeled the head, and added optional image_map textures for the face.
* Eye lids can be set individually, so winking is possible.
* Remodeled the feet.
* Added mass to the arms and legs.
* Remodeled the hands and articulated the fingers.
* Externally defined skin texture.
* Added a Blob_Man Macro to create a complete figure from a given pose
number as
  defined in a Pose File.
* Rewrote the motion mechanics to make the code more readable.
* Generally cleaned up the code.
* Generated more Pre-Defined poses

Regards,

Peter H.