POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished - for now.... : Re: Finished - for now.... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished - for now....
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 24 Apr 1999 17:28:03
Message: <37222953.0@news.povray.org>
Your project has indeed yielded an excellent result. The water, especially
below the near rocks, is frighteningly realistic. If anything, there should
be foam around the near rocks, and flying up between them. The foam further
away is very nice, but perhaps it doesn't look so good very close up?

I'll stop looking at it now. It really does make me seasick (reminds me of a
certain very unpleasant voyage)

Margus