POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx] : Re: Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silver Surfer [2 Images Total 23Kb Approx]
From: Peter Houston
Date: 24 Apr 1999 16:07:41
Message: <3722167d.0@news.povray.org>
Spider wrote in message <37212112.8C95F880@bahnhof.se>...

>Hmm, place this fella in a good scene, please..
>perhaps a ruined city or something.... (hmm, I always associate him with
>destrucion, don't know why)

I wasn't going to bother, it only took me 20 mins to code and 2 mins to
render, I may put him in a scene when I get time.

If someone else wants to have a go the surfers pose is included in the blob
man package, the texture is in metals.inc and the surf board is a scaled
sphere.

Regards,

Peter H.

http://members.xoom.com/HoustonGraph