POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pencil [64K] : Re: Pencil [64K] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pencil [64K]
From: Charles Krause
Date: 24 Apr 1999 14:09:40
Message: <3721fad4.0@news.povray.org>
Buke wrote in message <3721F108.6F4A0133@iglou.com>...
>Just bored. The pencil is from a old pic and the image_map is from PVRay
>0.5 beta (boy has it changed).
>I threw in a little focal blur , radiosity and reflection blurring just
>for fun.

Nicely done - I like the table top especially. I don't know how you've
modeled it, but is it possible to put a coat of paint on it, rather than
having the bare wood? This would be easy if the point is a difference of an
inverse cone. You could make the shaft the paint texture, and the cone a
wood texture.

Is this the pencil in the Pov-Ray objects collection? If not - what source
code are you using?