POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pyramid fractal sort of.... : Re: Pyramid fractal sort of.... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyramid fractal sort of....
From: bankspad
Date: 24 Apr 1999 03:29:49
Message: <37215579.136D737C@pacbell.net>
Ok, I won't complain about the floor - though I have to admit that it looks
familiar.  ;-]
Very cool indeed - one of those images that leaves you wishing you could
crawl around inside and see what's goin' on. My first thought was
Buckminster; my second thought was Escher; my final thought - Buckminster and
Escher on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a 12 pack. ;-]