POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What is that t.pov file ? : Re: What is that t.pov file ? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is that t.pov file ?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 24 Apr 1999 00:42:52
Message: <37213dbc.0@news.povray.org>
What scene (.pov file) are you trying to run?  You should attach that to
your note.  Also, what platform are you running pov on (Win95/98, NT, MAc,
UNIX, ...)?

You need to give people this info so we can help.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!