POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Something Simple ~41Kb : Re: Something Simple ~41Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something Simple ~41Kb
From: Ken
Date: 23 Apr 1999 18:21:35
Message: <3720E3E1.FEB71824@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Same things here. Ken may not have realized what you meant exactly or
> they actually have rectangular ones in southern California. I've seen
> ones in Washington state and Alabama here where I live, U.S. of course.
> Maybe Ken is in Russia? Don't think I've seen any pictures of the
> tapered  tube kind there. j/k
> Anyway, I know what you mean by the angular bracing beneath them.

  Ken is an engineer with almost 22 years of industrial experience.
Ken knows what a cooling tower is and what it should look like. The
small image below is typical of the types I have worked with and is
considered modern and effecient in design. Perhaps because California
is a lot newer than the states in the east and is obviouly younger
than the U.K. it is typical to see newer equipment that does not suffer
from antiquated designs like those that are still likely to be used
in areas sufferening from a lack of economic expansion. Perhaps not.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message