POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov Now! : Re: Pov Now! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Now!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 1999 18:19:16
Message: <3720E39F.FFBD0148@aol.com>
I sense the beginnings of an elite group of individuals to whom
indentation is not required to use pov, and the first convention meeting
held in a cramped basement somewhere with no room to use spaces, tabs,
or empty lines.
Wll, thanks a bunch Fabien, though the script wasn't necessary, what I
meant was the possible use of the GIF graphics themselves. Why
re-render? unless you're allowing me to change it too? They're fine
enough already.
No one else seems to have permissioned the use of theirs yet, so I'm not
going to add them to my web pages unless I hear otherwise.
I wonder, there isn't anything immoral about using non-approved buttons
is there? Figure any link is still a link. Just that the one used most
would be considered "official" I guess. And that would supposedly be the
one now at the www.povray.org page.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe