POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Something Simple ~41Kb : Re: Something Simple ~41Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something Simple ~41Kb
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 1999 18:02:00
Message: <3720DF25.3D7E6DC7@aol.com>
Same things here. Ken may not have realized what you meant exactly or
they actually have rectangular ones in southern California. I've seen
ones in Washington state and Alabama here where I live, U.S. of course.
Maybe Ken is in Russia? Don't think I've seen any pictures of the
tapered  tube kind there. j/k
Anyway, I know what you mean by the angular bracing beneath them.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe