POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov Now! : Re: Pov Now! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Now!
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 23 Apr 1999 17:09:08
Message: <3720D2EB.BBDEC1C9@compuserve.com>
Ken wrote:
>   That is some of the most <sniff> beuatifuly presented code <sniff>
> I have seen posted around <sniff> here in a long time. I't so beautiful
> I'm almost <smiff> ready to break out in tears at the site of <sniff>
> it !
>
>   Thank you with sharing that with me fellow disdenter.

LOL !!
If you want to see how far it could go, take a look at my IRTC entries
zip files.  In fact, I don't like to scroll (vertically) too much within
a scene file, so, often, when an object's modelling is finished, I
"compress"
many lines of code into one, or just a few, lines :

#declare Stuff=union {sphere ... cylinder difference ... torus
{intersection sphere ...{ difference  ...union {...}}}...}}}} texture
{pigment finish normal}}

Cheers,
Fabien.