POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Squeezer (198Kb mpg) : Re: Squeezer (198Kb mpg) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Squeezer (198Kb mpg)
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 23 Apr 1999 14:52:15
Message: <3720B3F4.561AB79@remove-this.reading.ac.uk>
Excelent particle systems! Really looks nice. I'd love to see the code
if it was done purely in PoV.

The vertical motion of the ... er ... device reminds me of one of the
animations from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. I don't know what renderer
they used, but some of the animations are quite good.

	Bye for now,
		Mike Andrews.