POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Something Simple ~41Kb : Re: Something Simple ~41Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something Simple ~41Kb
From: Ken
Date: 23 Apr 1999 07:22:24
Message: <3720497A.D09A209D@pacbell.net>
Steve wrote:

> This reminds me of the bottom of a cooling tower, don't know if
> the cooling towers in the US are the same as the ones here.
>
> Cheers
> Steve

  Most of the cooling towers here look nothing at all like this.
The are usualy rectangular, tall, have screened circular openings
for the fan blade intakes, and then are painted silver. It would be
cool if they did resemble this but they are lacking in line or form
and have nothing that would inspire an artistic notion.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net