POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Wishlist for Anim plugin : Re: Wishlist for Anim plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wishlist for Anim plugin
From: Dearmad
Date: 23 Apr 1999 02:15:34
Message: <372004C8.1E1A95A4@noplace.nowhere>
<getting up from floor after hopping off and now interjecting between
two other conversants:>

Alexander Enzmann wrote:

> Do you think it would be enough (at least to start) to have a selection
> of ...x1/4, x1/2, x1, x2, x4 ... Or do you want to be able to say just
> how many frames total?

Just another opinion here, but:

Either way is fine, I can do the math- whichever is easiest for you for
now as it sounds like you'll add both later, and believe me BOTH would
be VERY handy to have as when I time things my mind sometimes works on
an absolute scale where I know exactly how many frames something runs
at, and other times I know relatively how many I need to see from a
scratch-off to get a true indication of the action.

<snip>

> There's plenty of work that can be done in the timeline department.

Hehe... been there but- never did it (lack of programming skills to take
it that far), deferring to you.

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, raytraced images,
and DTA can be found at: