POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What is that t.pov file ? : What is that t.pov file ? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  What is that t.pov file ?
From: Jean Montambeault
Date: 22 Apr 1999 23:17:59
Message: <371fd857.0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

        I'm as new to POV as they come (<a week) and my head is reeling
after all that reading ! But I'm hooked and the only 12 steps I'm ready to
take would have to lead me to great renderings.
        Now the question : running Pov-Ray 3.1e it complains that it can't
open the file c:\T.pov or c:\t.pov everytime that I try to open a file that
I dowloaded from the net, no matter where I placed it even the very folder
where my own poving goes. The problem happened when I tried to use
TextureView (the latest dowloaded minutes ago). If somebody else had that
experience I'd feel less lonely. If somebody had a solution, I'd know that
I'm in good company :).

    Jean