POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Post #1 (108 KB) : Re: Post #1 (108 KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post #1 (108 KB)
From: VinnieTS
Date: 22 Apr 1999 20:53:36
Message: <371fb680.0@news.povray.org>
It shouldn't take too long to make a 320x240 series, I suppose.  Perhaps
I'll try it sometime.  I'll experiment with some of the other suggestions as
well.  I like the chrome tips idea... And in response to other questions:
yes, the plasma is media, and it was done without any modeler.

Thanks!

-VinnieTS