POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") : Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created")
From: Lance Birch
Date: 22 Apr 1999 08:01:43
Message: <371f0197.0@news.povray.org>
Get over it Ken... ;-)

Actually I REALLY liked this image (and your wonderful description Ken)...
it kind of reminded me of my Violent Society animation I did a few months
ago... featuring "Mr Wirro"!!!  :)

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/current_projects.html

The above address is for anyone vaguely interested in what I just said...
(oh, and it's not really a current project anymore... just that I haven't
had time to update that section yet)

Comments on those images would also be appreciated for anyone out there even
taking notice of me still...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind