POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : REQ for Polyray/animplug : Re: REQ for Polyray/animplug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQ for Polyray/animplug
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 20 Apr 1999 15:03:57
Message: <371cc18d.0@news.povray.org>
What about a simpler solution? Something like:

When exporting the animation to POV, your plugin simply steps through all
keys (changing each object accordingly, as it already does now when the user
moves the slider) and exports a numbered POV-script for each frame, plus a
nice batch or INI file at the end, to run the whole bunch through POV-Ray.
This wouldn't take advantage of POV's clock, but it would work...

Johannes.