POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old image : Re: Old image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old image
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 20 Apr 1999 09:17:53
Message: <371c7071.0@news.povray.org>
No-no, I'm not saying it's a poor image, really. But the coding time would
be something like 5 minutes.
As for the render time at suggested settings... Come on now! Would somebody
finally make a fast computer?!

BTW, one of my favourite images in the "Imaginary Worlds" IRTC round was a
b/w image with a plane, 2 boxes and a sphere. Simple, but aesthetically
pleasing.

Margus