POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!) : New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!)
From: Nicholas DePetrillo
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:59:54
Message: <371ba75a.0@news.povray.org>
How do you like the new ocean? is it better or worse?
THe newer one is on the top and the older one (the one you can find a url
download site for the animation in a group below.
Anyway, the lighter one is new, darker one is my older one......which one is
more realistc? If you dont liek the new one ill go back to the old and try
to m,ake it look better...

thanks for your opinion!

Nicholas DePetrillo
n1h### [at] homecom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newpococean.jpg' (186 KB) Download 'POV_OCEAN.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'newpococean.jpg'
newpococean.jpg

Preview of image 'POV_OCEAN.jpg'
POV_OCEAN.jpg