POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-RAY OCEAN ...WHICH IS BETTER? : POV-RAY OCEAN ...WHICH IS BETTER? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  POV-RAY OCEAN ...WHICH IS BETTER?
From: Nicholas DePetrillo
Date: 19 Apr 1999 09:59:42
Message: <371b28be.0@news.povray.org>
Hi, My name is nicholas depetrillo, I made the first Pov-RAY ocean image you
see below.... (the bigger one)
Then below that is another ocean scene made in pocray (the smaller one)
which was sent to me after in my original message i requested anyone who can
make a better ocean to send me it. Well the people in this newsgroup are
fair so, tell me which one do you like

Mine (the bigger one)
Or Thomas Willhalm's (the smaller one)

Which looks more realistic ( which one looks like and ocean?)

Post what you think here in this thread. Thank you.

Nicholas DePetrillo
N1h### [at] homecom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'POV_OCEAN.jpg' (54 KB) Download 'crackle.jpg' (21 KB)

Preview of image 'POV_OCEAN.jpg'
POV_OCEAN.jpg

Preview of image 'crackle.jpg'
crackle.jpg