POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MY FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN : MY FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  MY FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN
From: Nicholas DePetrillo
Date: 18 Apr 1999 14:29:41
Message: <371a1685.0@news.povray.org>
Nos is this realistic or what? looks like a photo doesnt it? well its not!
it was made entirely in pov-ray. I am now going to render an animation (3
seconds long) of the ocean and the waves this is liek the first frame of the
animation. Look for the animation in the binarys.animation news group today
or tomorrow.

STATS:
celeron 400 overclocked to 500
256 megs of RAm (sdram)
fast as hell scsi 2 hard drive 5 gigs (not much but they are expensive!)
and wndows NT 4.0 sp 4

here is the image...tell me what you think and if it looks real...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'POV_OCEAN.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'POV_OCEAN.jpg'